Sonntag, 14. Juni 2015

rose glitter




To prime my eyelid I used my color tattoo cream eyeshadow in pink gold.


then I used these light rose shades in my crease as transition colors.

After that I darkened up my outer corner with swiss chocolate and star violet by mac.

Now for the fun part: I used this bobbi brown glitter eyeshadow in   on a flat brush and I really tried to get a lot of it on my brush! Then I slightly dipped my brush into some gel eye cream and spread it all over my inner corner. The eye cream created this metallic look.


On my lower lash line I used this kiko eyeliner in nr 403 and this dark glittery red shade.

On my lips I used Too Faced lipliner in perfect nude and lipstick in nude beach. For my blush I used my mac blush in blushbaby and my holly grail soft and gentle highlighter.


And thats how it ended up looking! I hope you like it :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen