Sonntag, 23. November 2014

natural make up

Hey guys,
Today I have another make up look for you. I kept it really simple an natural again but I really like that natural make up thing ;) next time I try create something more extraordinate I promise!
But for now, I decided to use eyeshadows from only one palette to make it easy for you to recreate this look. I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette and I started to apply the color Foxy all over my lid. Then I went on to the crease and applied Tease and YDK and blended it all with a big fluffy brush. After that I used Chopper and put it on my lid and last but not least I used Bootycall to highlight my inner corner and my brow bone. For eyeliner I used the Écriture de Chanel eyeliner pen and for mascara I used the L'Oreal False Lash Architect mascara. And I always love to go for a nude lip so I used MAC Creme Cup lipstick.
Xx Tina



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen