Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017

iluvsarahii halo eye


Hey my loves,
today I recreated this halo eye iluvsarahii did for her iluvsarahiiXcolourpop photoshot using her collection as well.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the iluvsarahiiXcolourpop "Chic-Y" palette. To start off I took the shade "Freckles" on my inner and outer corner and blended it slightly in my crease. Then to deepen it up I used "Noche" a little bit lower than the previous shade. After that I took the shade "Vivacious" and placed it in the centre of my lid and to highlight my inner corner. For my lower lash line I took the Jouer Slim Creme Eyeliner in "Matte Brown" and lined my water line and blended it out with "Freckles. For lashes I used the LashfullyYours Lashes in "Ella". To fill in my brows I used the ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown".

Face

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light-Medium"

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Jouer "Skinny Dip" Highlighter


Lips

Colourpop X iluvsarahii "Curvii" Lipliner and Lipgloss


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen