Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

favorites


Hey everyone :) today I wanted to do something different than I usually to. I created a list of my favorite make up essentials and why I like them so much. I hope you like it.


1. Loreal true match ( perfect match ) foundation
First of all this foundation is seriously the bomb.com!! It has such a coverage and makes my skin look flawless. The application is very easy and it blends perfectly into my skin. Another bonus is that it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and my face doesn't get very oily at the and of the day, which is rare for me becase my skin normally tends to get so oily. So I can honestly say that this is the best foundation I ever tried!

             2.  Mac studio fix powder


As my skin tends to get oily throughout the day, I really like to use powder foundations rather than liquid ones. Plus when I haven't got very much time to get ready I prefer to use a powder because it's easier and quicker to apply the powder evenly. But powders usually don't give you a very good coverage. And I have to say I finally found my holy grail powder foundation: the Mac studio fix powder! It gives a very nice coverage without looking obvious or too powdery matt. BUT take a color which is a little bit lighter than your skin tone because it gets a bit darker once you apply it to your face!

4. Chanel powder


This Chanel healthy glow powder is supposed to be used as a normal face powder but I'm using it as a bronzer! That's because I was looking for a bronzer which is not very orange based and not shimmery for such a long time. Fortunately one time I was at work and saw this beautiful Chanel powder and I was really amazed by the packaging. When I tried it I fell in love with the texture and thought why not take a dark color an use it as a bronzer? I took the color no. 50 and it looks amazing as a bronzer! It blends very easily and compliments my skin color perfectly.

5. Mascara: bobbi brown smokey eye mascara, Estée Lauder 


For me it's a difficult to talk about mascaras because I know that most people would always go for a normal water-soluble mascara. But me I would always go for waterproof mascara because at the end of the day your lashes look still perfect and when your eyes get watery or your skin gets very oily throughout the day you won't look like a panda with waterproof mascara. But I have to say that I'm really impressed by the Bobbi Brown smokey eye mascara! It makes my lashes look super long and separates them nicely. Plus you can really coat it without clumping. Although this mascara isn't waterproof it lasts a very long time. And it is very easy to remove, unlike waterproof mascaras. My second new discovered mascara which I even prefer is the Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme waterproof mascara becase as you might imagine I would always prefer a waterproof mascara. This one makes my lashes look really beautiful and spidery. It also adds a lot of volume and thickness. Even though the brush is a little bit thicker than the Bobbi Brown one which makes the application sometimes more difficult, it seperates your lashes very well.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen