Donnerstag, 27. August 2015

favorite make up

 

Hey everyone,
today I finally have my favorite make up look for you. This is the look I wear on a day to day basis and I really wanted to share it with you.





I started of with applying my bronzer into my crease to warm it up. then I deepened it up with swiss chocolate by mac. After that I used my favorite drugstore eyeshadow from essence in sweet like chocolate. For eyebrows I always use my abh dip brow pomade in soft brown.


For foundation I used my armani luminous silk foundation in 4.5. To highlight my under eyes I used my ud naked skin concealer in neutral fear and blended it out with my damp beauty blender.


To bronze up my face I love to use my too faced chocolate soleil bronzer.


 I love highlighting my face and my favorite product for that is my mac skinfinish in soft & gentle.
For my lips I love to use my mac lipsticks in honey love and creme d'nude.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen