Donnerstag, 8. September 2016

daytime glam



Hey everyone,
Today I created this golden daytime glam look with big lashes and a nude lip.
I hope you enjoy!






Eyes:
To start of the eyes I used Makeup Geek "Peach Smoothie" eyeshadow all over the crease as my initial transition shade. Then I used "Creme Brûlée" to further deepen up the crease and also focused it on the inner and outer corner of the eye to create a halo effect. The same thing I did with "Frappe" to further darken it up. For my center lid shade I took "St Germain Cocktail" from Coloured Raine on a wet brush to intensify the color and also to highlight the inner corner. Same on the lower lash line. For lashes I used the Koko lashes in the style "Queen B".







Face & Lips:
To bronze up my face I used the Benefit "Hoola" bronzer and to get that goddess glow I took my favorite ABH GlowKit in "That Glow" and mixed "Sunburst" and "Dripping in Gold" on the tops of my cheekbones.
For lips I first used the NYX soft matte lip cream in "London" and to lighten up the center of the lip I used the shade "Cairo".








XX Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen