Mittwoch, 31. August 2016

cobalt blue liner


Hello beauties,
today as promised I created this really fun cobalt blue eyeliner and paired it up with orange eyeshadow and lips to make it pop even more!
I hope you enjoy!





For my eyes I used all shadows from the Morphe Brushes 35W palette. First off I took shade 1 all over my crease. Then I used 2 on the outer V of my eye to deepen it up a little. To add some shimmer I used shade 3 on the inner 2/3 of my eye and to further deepen the outer corner I took shade 4. For liner I used the new YSL Shocking eyeliner in "2" and created a fierce wing. I then took shade 1 again and really concentrated it on my lower lash line. To finish it all of I took the YSL vinyl mascara in "5" on my lower lashes.

To match the eyes I took NYX Liquid Suede in "05 Orange County" and topped it off with NYX Intense Buttergloss in "Banana Split".


XX Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen