Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014

dusty red


Hey guys,
today I have another make up tutorial for you. As promised I did something different this time. I tried to create a reddish fall look and I only used eyeshadows from one palette! So as I only used the BH Cosmetics "It's judy time" palette it would be super easy and super affordable for you to recreate this look.


To start I primed my eyes with the Urban Decay Primer Protion. I absolutely love this primer because it makes the eyeshadows last super long without any creasing. And then I put some sticky tape to my lower lash line to create a sharp line with the eyeshadow.



Next I took this dusty rose shade and blended it into my crease. This shade will be our transition color.


Then I focused these two dark red tones into the outer v of my eye and blended everything together.


After that I took the lightest shade of this palette and put it all over my eyelid. To make a little bit darker and shimmery I used this coppery shade and put it over the light shade. Plus to make the look a bit smokier I blended the coppery shade on my lower lash line.


Then I lined my eyes with the Chanel eyeliner and removed the sticky tape. To make my eyes look bigger I applied the L'Oreal mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

For blush I used the Bobbie Brown Telluride 10 Bronzing powder, which is a dusty rose shade.
Nothing too obvious and I slightly contoured my cheekbones with the Mac bronzer in Golden.


And last but not least I lined my lips with the Bobbi Brown lipliner in Pink Mauve and applied my Mac lipstick in Brave all over my lips.

 

And thats the finished look! I hope you liked it :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen