Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

soft and simple


Hello everyone.
Today I created this simple cut crease look.
If you like to see how I created it then please read the following.



First I used my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation and followed with my Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer and my Maybelline fit me concealer.









After that I bronzed up my skin with my Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer











and contoured my face with these two shades from the NYX contour palette.










To make my skin glow I used my Becca shimmering skin perfector in opal.






For eyebrows I used my ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown.
To Prime my eyes I applied the Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eyelids.



Next I used my contour palette again as my eyeshadow. First I used the two contour shades in my crease and after that I applied the pale highlighting shade all over my eyelids.
Following with eyeliner and mascara. For eyelashes I used the Ardell Demi-wispies.

Thats the finished look! I hope you enjoyed it :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen