Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

emerald green


Hello beauties,
today I created this sparkly emerald green smokey eye.
I hope you enjoy!






Eyes
To start off the eyes I used Makeup Geek "Peach Smoothie" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I took "Creme Brûlée" to deepen up the crease and to further darken it I used "Frappe" and "Cocoa Bear". For my lid I first used the YSL Couture Kajal in "4" as a base and then for the star of the look I used the Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow un "Zodiac" all over the lid. To highlight my inner corner I used the shade "Lucky Clover" from the ABH Moondust palette. For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "About Last Night.


Brows
To fill in and define my eyebrows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow pomade in "Soft Brown".







Face
Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in "4,5"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Nars "Laguna" Bronzer
ABH "Lucky Clover" form the Moonchild Glowkit


Lips
Kylie Cosmetics "Exposed" LipKit

Love Tina.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen