Montag, 9. Januar 2017

dusty rose


Hello cuties,
today I created this dusty rose half cut crease look for you.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyes I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I used "Raw Sienna" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then to define the crease I used "Red Ochre" right below to create a gradient effect and on the outer corner of my eye. To make it a little rosier I blended "Love Letter" over top. Then I carved out my lid by using my concealer an a Sigma E04 brush and set it with "Primavera" and "Vermeer". To slightly darken the lid I used ABH "Glisten" single eyeshadow overtop. To further darken the outer corner I took ABH "Hot Chocolate". All the shades I used in the creased I also blended on my lower lash line. For lashes I used my all time favourite Icona Lashes in "Make Him Miss Me".


Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Jouer Highlighter in "Citrine"

Brows


ABH DipBrow in "Soft Brown"

Lips: 
Jeffree Star Cosmetics "Androgony" Velour Liquid Lipstick.




xo Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen