Montag, 23. Januar 2017

grey moon


Hello cuties,
today I created this super easy cool toned look for you.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes
For my Eyes I used the ABH Master Palette by Mario and to start off I used the shade "Lulu" all over the crease as my transition shade. On my lid I used the shade "Paris" and to make it more sparkly I used the Urban Decay Moodust eyeshadow in "Lithium". To make my inner corner more sparkly I used the Urban Decay Liquid Moondust Eyeshadow in "Chem Trail". For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "All About Last Night".




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown"

Face
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in "Punjab"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "15"
Too Faced MilkChocolate Bronzer
The Balm MaryLouManizer

Lips
Kylie Cosmetics "Moon" Liquid Lipstick



xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen