Freitag, 17. Februar 2017

royal peaches


hello my loves,
this time I created this really peachy makeup with a pop of royal blue on the lower lash line.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For my eyes I used the Kylie Cosmetics The Royal Peach palette. To start off I used "Sorbet" all over the crease as my main transition shade. Then to make it more peachy I used the shade "Peachy". To deepen up the crease slightly I used "Cinnamon" in my outer V. On my lid I used the shade "Crush". To smoke out my lower lash line I used "Royal". For my lashes I used my all time favourite lashes from Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" you can use my code "TINA10" at check out for $$ off.


Brows
For my brows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown".



Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"
Tarte Pro Glow palette shade "Sculpt" to contour
Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter in "Citrine"
Too Faces blush from the Sweet Peach Glow palette

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics "Dirty Peach" Lipkit
Marc Jacobs Le Marc liquid lipstick in "Fawn Over Me" 


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen