Samstag, 25. Februar 2017

love bite


Hey cuties,
today I created this shimmery rosy look.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes
To start off I used Mac Cosmetics "Malt" eyeshadow all over the crease. Then to further deepen the crease I took ABH "Fawn" eyeshadow. For my lid I first applied the Jouer creme shadow in "Rococo" all over the lid and topped it off with the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder "no 15". To line my upper lash line I used the Bobbi Brown Liquid Liner in "Golden Bronze Sparkle". For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (you can use code "TINA10" for $ off).




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown"







Face
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in "Y325"
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape in "Light Sand"
Tarte Cosmetics ProGlow palette shade "Sculpt" to contour and "Stunner" as my highlighter
Bobbi Brown "Blushed" blush


Lips
Kylie Cosmetics "Love Bite"





Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen