Dienstag, 28. Februar 2017

brique


Hey everyone,
today I created this red gold makeup look.
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes
For my eyes I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I used "Raw Sienna" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then to deepen it up I used the shade "Red Ochre" right in my crease and all over my lid.
For a little twist I used the Urban Decay Razor Sharp liner in "Space Cowboy" to create a bold wing. 
To highlight my inner corner I used the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "13".
For lashes I used my all time favourite Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (you can use code "TINA10" for $$ off)





Brows
Wunderbrow in "Brunette"


Face 
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in "Y325"
Tarte Cosmetics Shape Tape in "Light Sand"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette "Champagne Pop" as highlighter and "Amaretto" as blush


Lips
Jouer Cosmetics Lip Cream in "Brique"




Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen