Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017

orange skinny dipping


Hello my loves,
today I created this cool toned winged out makeup look with a pop of orange for you.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my crease I used the Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer palette. To start off I used the shade "Macchiato" all over the crease and a little bit of "Desert" to warm it up a bit. After that I muxed "Dark Chocolate" & "Sepia" and placed it right in my crease to create some depth. Then I took my concealer and carved out my crease and used the Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick in "Mrs. Roper" to create my wing. 
After that I took the shade "Magic Hour" from the Jour Skinny Dip palette and applied it all over my lid blending it into the orange. To highlight my inner corner I used "Star Light" from the same palette. 
Then to line out my wing I used the Urban Decay Razor Sharp liner in "Bump". For lashes I used the LashfullyYoursLashes in "Ella". Then I used the Too Faced Lipstick again to coat my lower lashes. To fill in my Brows I used the NYX Micro Brow pencil in "Taupe".

Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light-Medium"

Morphe Brushes 9BZ palette to contour

Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter in "Skinny Dip"


Lips
Too Faced Melted Matte in "Mrs Roper" &
Jouer Cosmetics Lip Topper in St Tropez


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen