Dienstag, 8. August 2017

cranberry smoke


Hello my loves,
today I created this cranberry smokey eye using some bits from the Makeup Factory Latin Glow collection.
I hope you enjoy!

Eyes
To start off the eyes I used the Dose of Colors Baked Browns palette. First I took the shade "Outdoorsy" on my  Sigma E40 brush and blended it all over my crease as my main transition shade. Then to deepen up the crease I used the shade "Cherry Wood" on a Sigma E45 brush. After that I took the burgundy shade from the Makeup Factory Eye Colors Palette in "06A" on a Sigma E58 brush and applied it all over my lid. Then to smoke out my upper and lower lash line I took the Makeup Factory Mat Eyeshadow in "04" on a Sigma E15 brush (you can use code "TINA10" for $ off on sigmabeauty.com). For lashes I used my ALL TIME favourite lashes from Icona Lashes in the style "MakeHimMissMe" (you can use Code "TINA10" for $ off). 





Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown" & Clear Brow Gel

Face
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Foundation in "045"
Maybelline AgeRewind Concealer
Makeup Factory Sun Teint Powder & Art of Glow Stick in "07"

Lips
Makeup Factory High Shine Lip Gloss in "36 Cinnamon Rose"



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen