Mittwoch, 9. März 2016

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit


Hello everyone :)
Today I want to give you a review on the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit.


First thing I have to say: They are totally worth the hype!!
The formula is amazing. It applies really easily and stays put a really long time. Plus the vanilla scent they have, is to die for.


Lipliner
It has a really creamy texture, way creamier than the Mac lipliners. But you can still apply a sharp line. Because the texture is so creamy you have to be careful while sharpening the pencil because it can easily break. The best thing about them is you can put them on top of a lip balm.


Lipstick
The lipstick itself is really thin but still very pigmented. you only need one layer. the formula dries really quickly and becomes very matt. It does not feel sticky on the lips and it doesn't feel drying at all compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills ones. Once the lipstick dries it stays put for a crazy long time. It does not transfer at all! After wearing it a few hours it doesn't flake of it just starts to fade a little bit on the inside where your lips start to get wet. It even survives a meal and even while drinking it doesn't even transfer to the glass.  



Here you can see me wearing    Koko K the lightest shade of all the colors. I have light skin and on me it looks like a really pretty light pink shade, perfect for spring. To be honest I thought it would be lighter and of of a nude tone but I am still in love with this shade! It's just the perfect amount of color.



In this picture I'm wearing Candy K. It a bit darker than Koko K and a bit dustier. It is not as pink as Koko it is more like the perfect medium mauve shade for light skin tones. It is really similar to the Whirl lipliner Kylie used to love so in my opinion this one is the shade Kylie got known for.




To sum it up I can say that the only 'bad' thing about the lip kits is to get them. They always sell out in minutes and you have to be really on time and very patient because the site keeps crashing and you have to move quick and always refresh the page. It is almost like an adventure to get them. But other than that if you are able to get your hands on them, GET THEM. It is the best liquid lipstick formula I've ever tried it does not dry out your lips and fells like you're not wearing anything on your lips. I also want to mention that the shipping was VERY fast it took less than a week to Germany!!

I hope you enjoyed it! :)
xoxo - K

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen