Donnerstag, 7. April 2016

Makeup geek eyeshadows


Hello my loves,

This time I'm showing you some of the makeup geek single eyeshadows.
Hope you enjoy !


First of all I want to mention that these eyeshadows defiantly blew me away. I thought a while about getting them but I saw like EVERY youtuber use this so I wanted to see if they are worth the hype.
They are for sure!
The texture is really creamy and buttery, they blend like a dream and the pigmentation is sooo amazing ! I have tried all kinds of high end eyeshadows (Mac, Bobbi Brown, Chanel...) but they are nothing like them and they are only 6€!! The best thing if you live in Europe you can order them from beautybay.com.
Below you can see the swatches of the colors I got. I went for more neutral colors because these are the shades I use the most. 


Vanilla Bean: Light matte vanilla shade. Very similar to my skin tone so you couldnt see it on the swatches.
Shimma shimma: light shimmery vanilla shade. perfect for highlighting the inner corner or brow bone.
    In the spotlight: light rose gold foiled shade. really pretty shimmery color especially if you wet
 your brush with some Fix +.
    Peach smoothie: light peachy orange color. very nice transition color.   
   
    Crème brûlée: light to medium warm brown shade. deeper transition color.

    Frappe: medium warm brown color. great for deepening the crease.

   Barcelona beach: medium cool toned brown. you can blend it in the crease or trow it on   the lid.

   Latte: medium warm brown shade slightly darker than frappe.

   Cocoa bear: Medium to dark warm reddish brown shade.very pretty for the outer corner or 
deepening the crease.
                                       

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen