Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016

kim k inspired look


Hello everyone,
this time I created this Kim Kardashian inspired make up look which she wore to the Cannes Film festival 2016.



Fist I Mac Malt eyeshadow all over my crease and lid and then deepened it up with the Bobbi Brown Woodrose eyeshadow. Then I took my Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black Ink and lined my upper and lower lash line and then created this fierce wing. While the liner was still a bit wet I took some black eyeshadow and blended the liner out. Last but not least I highlighted my inner corner and brow bone with MUG Shimma Shimma.


For my lips I took my favorite nude lip combo: 
Bobbi Brown lipliner in "Pale Pink"
Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Pure Hollywood"
In the center of the lip to lighten up I used Too Faced Melted lipstick in "Melted Sugar"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen