Montag, 16. Mai 2016

neon pink summer

Hello everyone!
This time I have a new summer look, which I created with the brand new Too Faced Sweet Peaches palette and the new Anastasia Beverly Hills neon pink liquid lipstick.

1 Georgia in the crease as a transition shade
2 Charmed, I'm sure to deepen the crease
3 Bellini all over the lid
4 Just peachy in the center of the lid on top of Bellini
5 Luscious as an inner corner highlight

For foundation I used the Armani Maestro Glow foundation which is a very nice hydrating and dewy looking foundation perfect for dryer skin types. To bronze up my face I used my favorite Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer and to make my skin glow I applied the Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle. The star of this look is defiantly the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Rio.

I hope you liked it :)
xx tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen