Montag, 23. Mai 2016

festival inspired


Hello beautiful,
this time I created this fun festival (Coachella) inspired make up look. Once again using my current favorite Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. I threw some warm tones in the crease and some pinky gold shimmers on the lid.
Enjoy!




1 Candied Peach: I used as a transition shade all over the crease to make the eyeshadows all blend easily
2 Summer Yum: to darken up the crease
3 Charmed, I'm Sure: to further deepen and create dimension
4 Mac Melon pigment: on a wet brush all over the lid
5 Just Peachy: on the same brush all over the pigment to tone down the yellow/gold undertones and make it appear more pink and vibrant
6 Nectar: to highlight the inner corner and the brow bone

For my foundation I used the Armani Luminous Silk foundation in 4.5 and to highlight my under eyes I applied my trusty Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer. To set the concealer I took the pale yellow shade from the NYX contour kit and I also bronzed up my face with it. To make my skin look extra glowy and healthy I first took my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector  in "Opal" and set it with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in "that glow" and I used the shade "Sunburst". For lashes I used my favorite Koko lashes in the style "Queen B" and to line my lips I first used the Kylie lip pencil in"Dolce K" and then filled them in with the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Stripped".
You could just leave it here and have a perfect summery glowy look like this.


Or if you feel a little extra that day or you are really going to a festival you can take any white eyeliner, I used the NYX kajal in "SPE906" and draw on some dots above your eyebrows. And for a
 little extra extra I used some rhinestones and glued them between my eyebrows with some lash glue.

xx tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen