Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

winged out smokey eye


Welcome back to another makeup look. This time I made this winged out eyeshadow look with no liner and a simple nude lip.
Enjoy!



First of all I took some scotch tape and applied it to the outer corner of my eye to create this intense winged out look.
Then I used Makeup Geek Barcelona Beach eyeshadow and applied it all over my crease and the outer half of my lid, slightly blending it towards the inner corner.
To further deepen it I took Makeup Geek Latte and focused it more on the outer corner.
After that I used a black eyeshadow on a small pencil brush and blended it on the very outer corner of my eye create a soft smoked out eyeliner.
Last but not least I took Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma to highlight my inner corner and for my brow bone I used Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean.

To finish the look I used the Too Faced Milk chocolate bronzer and to highlight my cheekbones I applied my Mac Soft and Gentle highlighter.
For my lips I just threw on the Kylie Cosmetics lip gloss in So Cute.


I hope you liked it!

xx tina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen