Mittwoch, 24. August 2016

summer night out


Hello everyone,
today I created this summery, glittery make up look for you, which would be perfect for a summer night out.
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes:
First I started off by mixing the colors "Poppyseed" and "Quarry" from the Mac "x 9 Burgundy" eyeshadow palette and blending them all over the crease. Then I took MakeupGeek "Creme Brûlée" to warm up the crease. To further deepen the crease I used MUG "Frappe" and "Cocoa Bear" eyeshadow.For the lid I took MUG "In the Spotlight" and applied it all over the lid. To define the lower lash line I used "Frappe" and "Cocoa Bear" again and blended it on the outer part of the eye. For the inner part of the lower lash line I again took "In the Spotlight" and to make it even more sparkly I used Makeup Revolution foiled eyeshadow in "Rose Gold".




Face:
For my face I first mixed the Too Faced Born this Way foundation with the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation. Together they make such a nice full coverage finish. Obsessed! To conceal my under eyes I used the Maybelline fit me concealer in "15" and to set that in place I took the banana shade from the NYX contour kit. To bronze up my face I also used the NYX contour kit. For blush applied Mac "Blushbaby" blush on the apples of my cheeks.












Highlight and Lips:
For highlighter I used my all time favorite highlighter by Becca in the color "Opal" on the tops of my cheekbones. To match the cool tones on the eyes I took Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in "Dolce K". 











XX Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen