Freitag, 19. August 2016

smokey eye w/ winged liner


Hello beauties,
today I created this smokey eye with a fierce winged liner.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes:
For my eyes I used the BH Cosmetics "It's Judy Time" palette. First I used 1, the perfect warm transition shade all over the crease. Then I took 2, a more rosy transition shade to deepen the crease. After that I used 3, a dark burgundy shade all over the lid and blended it with the transition shades. For the lower lash line I mixed all three shades together.
To create a perfect wing I used the Bobbi Brown gel liner in "Black Ink".
For lashes I used the RedCherry #48 lashes.









Face:
First I applied the Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able foundation in "Bisque Medium" with a flat top kabuki brush all over my face and concealed my under eyes using the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard". To bronze up my face I used the Nars bronzer in "Laguna" and to add some color and luminosity to my face I used the Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in "Nectar".







  






Highlight and Lips:
To highlight my face I used the The Balm Mary Louminizer and for lips I applied the ABH liquid lipstick in "Pure Hollywood".











XX TINA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen