Samstag, 1. Oktober 2016

cobalt


Hello beauties,
today I created this cobalt smokey eye with a fierce wing.
I hope you like it!



For my eyes I first used the orange shade from my BH Cosmetics "It's judy time" palette all over my crease. Then to deepen it up I used the slightly deeper redder shade. After that I applied the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in "Union Jack" all over my lid and to set it in place I used the blue shade from the same palette. Then to further blend the blue lid into the crease I used the dark reddish brown shade and focused it right in the crease. For lashes I used my Koko lashes in "Goddess"





To define my brows I used my Benefit KaBrow in "3" and set it in place with my Kiko brow gel. For bronzer I used my beloved "Hoola" bronzer by Benefit and to highlight my cheekbones I used the Jouer highlighter in "Citrine". To blend the bronzer and highlighter together I used my Becca Mineral blush in "Amaretto". For lips I first lined the with the Kevin Aucoin lipliner in Kylie Cosmetics lipgloss in "Literally".








xx Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen