Samstag, 8. Oktober 2016

silver sparkle


Hello everyone,
today I created this silver cut crease look for you!
Enjoy!





I started off my eyes by using Mac "Malt" eyeshadow all over the crease. Then I started building up the crease I took my Makeup Geek eyeshadow in "Latte" and to really define the crease I used Mac "Swiss Chocolate" eyeshadow on a small precise brush. After that I took my usual concealer and carved out the shape that I wanted my lid to look. To top it off I took my favorite foiled eyeshadow formula from MakeupRevolution in the shade "Pure Platinum" and applied it all over my lid. Then I took my Bobbi Brown gel liner in "Black Ink" and winged out my liner. Last but not least I applied my favorite Huda Beauty lashes in "Samantha".





For my face I first applied my Too Faced Born this Way foundation and to highlight my undereyes I used the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "light warm". To bronze up my face I used the Nars "Laguna" bronzer and to add a cute flush I used Mac "Blush Baby" blush on the apples of my cheeks. To top it of I used an oldie but a goodie the The Balm "MaryLouMinizer" on the tops of my cheekbones. 
For lips I used my all time favorite liquid lipstick from Kylie Cosmetics "Koko K".


Xx Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen