Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2016

bambi


Hello everyone,
today I created this soft bambi inspired halloween look for you.
I hope you enjoy!
First I started of with my usual face routine:
Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able foundation in "Bisque Medium"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
MAC Mineralized skin finish in "Medium"



To set my under eyes I used the banana shade from the NYX contour kit. To contour I heavily used the shade "06" and "05" from the same contour kit on under my cheekbones and on the sides of my noes creating really harsh and defined lines. The same two colors I used in my crease and on my lower lash line.




Then I winged out my Bobbi Brown gel liner in "Black Ink" and did the same thing on my lower lash line with the NYX white liquid liner.
To line my waterline I used NYX eye and eyebrow pencil in "SPE906 White"
For lips I used the NYX soft matte lip cream in "London" and took the darker shade from the contour kit and shaded it on the sides of my lip to create an ombre effect.




XO Tina

1 Kommentar:

  1. Huhu:*
    Ich finde den Look einfach perfekt!*-*
    Liebe Grüße
    Lisa xx von http://daiisyli.com

    AntwortenLöschen