Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016

glitter cut crease


Hello cuties,
today I created this glitter cut crease for you.
I hope you enjoy!






For my eyes I used the ABH Master Palette by Mario. I first used the shade "Isabel" as my initial transition shade. Then I took "Violeta" on a smaller, more precise brush and focused it right in the crease. After that I took my Concealer and really defined the shape that I wanted my crease to be. Then I took the shade "5TH AVE" and applied it all over the lid and for my inner corner I used the shade "Hollywood". To add some glitter I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy" in my crease. Last but not least I winged out my liner and applied my favorite Red Cherry lashes in #43.









For my face I first applied my Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able foundation in "Medium Bisque) and highlighted the center part of my face with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm". To define my cheekbones I used my Nars "Laguna" bronzer and to add a flush of color I used the Becca Cosmetics blush in "Amaretto". For my glow I used my favorite highlighter the Jouer Cosmetics highlighter in "Citrine".










For lips I used the NYX Soft Matte Lipcream in "London".














Xo Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen