Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016

leo


Hello everyone,
today I created this burgundy/gold look which is perfect for the holiday season.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes:
For my eyes I used the Kylie Cosmetics "The Burgundy Palette.
1. "Beach" all over the crease as the initial transition shade
2. "Penny" to deepen up the crease
3. "Brick" to further define the crease and outer corner
4. "Almond" to really carve out the crease and to darken the outer corner
5. "LA" on the inner half of my eyelid fading it outwards
For lashes I took the Huda Beauty "Samantha" lashes



Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz and DipBrow in "Soft Brown"

Face:
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight"
ABH GlowKit in "That Glow"
Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
Nars "Orgasm" blush

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics LipKit in "Leo"




xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen