Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2016

silver smoke


Hey everyone,
today I created this silver sparkly look with a glossy lip.
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes
I started off by using the Makeup Geek eyeshadow in "Peach Smoothie" all over my crease. Then I took Makeup Geek "Creme Brûlée" to slightly darken the crease. To create more definition I used ABH "Fawn" eyeshadow in the crease and outer corner and to create even more dimension I used Makeup Geek "Mocha". For my lid I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Verve" and topped it off with the Makeup Revolution foiled shadow in "Pure Platinum"
To liner my eyes I used the Morphe eyeshadow in "Coal" and slightly blended it up to make it a little smokier. For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "About Last Night".

Brows
Wunderbrow in "Brunette"


Face
Maybelline Matte and Powerless Foundation 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
NYX Contour Kit
The Balm MaryLouMinizer

Lips
Kylie Cosmetics "Exposed" Lipliner
Mac x Mariah Carey Lipgloss in "Little Miss Monroe"






Xo Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen