Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016

green glitter cut crease


Hello beauties,
today I created this Christmas tree inspired makeup look with lots of glitter.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes
For my eyeshadow I started off using the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. I took "Burnt Orange" all over my crease as ma transition shade. Then I took "Red Ochre" to deepen up the crease and to create a soft gradient. Then I carved out the crease with my concealer and after that I took the Urban Decay Moondust palette and the shade "Lightyear" and outlined the shape that I wanted and filled it in. To make it really pop I used the Rayher glitter in green and put it overtop. Then to create the line between the red and the green I used the NYX White Liquid Liner. For lashes I used the Koko Lashes in "Goddess".




Brows:
Anastasia Beverley Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown"

Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation "Light Beige"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
CoverFX Custom Enhancer Dorps in "Sunlight"
Jouer Highlighter in "Citrine"

Lips
Kylie Cosmetics LipKit in "Exposed"



xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen