Montag, 1. Mai 2017

soft easy prom makeup


Hello my loves,
with prom season coming up I decided to create a simple yet glam and very put together prom look for you guys!
I hope you enjoy!

Eyes
For my eyeshadow I used the Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Palette. To start of I mixed "Smarty Pants" and "Sweetheart" and blended them all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I took "Rebel" and focused it on the outer crease and to further deepen it up I used "Activist" with a really light hand just on the very outer corner. To highlight my inner corner I used my Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "15". Then for liner I used the Sigma Beauty Line Ace in "Legend" and to make this look pop I used the Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in "Rose Gold Retro" and blended it on my lower lash line.
For lashes I used my all time faves the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe".


Brows
ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"

Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Sensual"
Becca x Jaclyn Hill ChampagnePop Highlighter

Lips
NYX Lipliner in "Natural" and Butter Gloss in "Creme Brûlée"


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen