Montag, 14. November 2016

electric blue


Hello beauties,
today I created this electric blue eyeliner look for you.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes:
First I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Naked 2" all over my crease up to my brow bone as my initial transition shade. then I mixed Makeup Geek "Barcelona Beach" and "Latte" on a fluffy brush and blended it right into my crease. After that I took Makeup Geek "Mocha" eyeshadow on a smaller brush and focused it on my outer crease. For the inner part of my lid I used Urban Decay eyeshadow in "W.O.S". On my inner corner I first took Makeup Geek "Shimma Shimma" and to make it really intense I applied the Makeup Revolution foiled eyeshadow in "Rose Gold" over top. For liner I used the Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner in "107" and created a thick winged eyeliner.
To top it all off I used the Huda Beauty lashes in "Samantha".


Face:
Marc Jacobs ReMarcable foundation in "Bisque Medium".
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Warm Light"
NYX Contour Kit
ABH Glow Kit in "That Glow"
Bobbi Brown blush in "Nude Peach"

Brows:
ABH Browdefiner and Dipbrow Pomade both in "Soft Brown"

Lips:
Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Stripped"
ABH "Dripping in Gold" highlighter in the centre of the lip











xo tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen