Dienstag, 22. November 2016

purple ambition


Hello everyone,
today I created this purple smokey eye with a lavender winged eyeliner.
I hope you enjoy!




To start off the eyes I used Mac "Malt" eyeshadow all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I took Mac "Quarry" to define the crease. To further define the crease I used ABH "Hot Chocolate". For my outer lid I used the shade "Delectable" from the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. For my inner lid I used Mac "Star Violet". To highlight my inner corner I took the lighter colour from the Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo in "10 Amethysts". For eyeliner I used the 
Dior Addict It-Line in "959".


Face:
Armani Luminous Silk in 4
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Chanel Soleil de Chanel Bronzer
Becca "Amaretto" Blush
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne pop highlighter
Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics Gloss in "So Cute" 



xo tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen