Donnerstag, 24. November 2016

simple pumkin


Hello cuties,
today I created this simple warm fall  look for you guys.
I hope you enjoy







Eyes:
For my eyes I used my Morphe 35W palette. To start off I used 1 all over the lid. Then I took 2 as my initial transition shade and 3 to warm up the crease. After that I took 4 and 5 to really darken the outer V area. Last but not least I applied my Red Cherry #48 lashes.







Brows:
For my eyebrows I started of by using the ABh BrowWiz in "Soft Brown" to outline my brows and to fill in the front part of my brow. Then to fill in the rest I used my ABH DipBrow in "Soft Brown".








Face:
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in "Punjab" + the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight" mixed and the Drops on the cheekbones to intensify the highlight
Benefit "Hoola" bronzer

Lips:
NYX Soft Matte LipCream in "Abu Dhabi" andNYX Liquid Suede in "05 Orange County"



xo tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen