Dienstag, 29. November 2016

rosy glitter cut crease


Hello everyone,
today I created this rosy glitter cut crease look. 
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes:
To start off my eyes I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills "Modern Renaissance" palette. First I used the shade "Raw Sienna" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then on a slimmer brush I used "Red Ochre" to define my crease. Then I mixed "Love Letter" into the previous color to make it a little more pink. And to further deepen the crease I used "Cyprus Umber" on a flat shader brush to really focus it in the crease. Then to sharpen and clean up the lid I used my Sigma E15 brush and the Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Pink Gold" and to make it more sparkly I used the Makeup Revolution foilded shadow in "Rose Gold". And to top it all off I used the H&M Glitter Dust in "Cathrine Wheel" all over the lid. Then I created a simple black winged liner and applied my Red Cherry #43 lashes.








Brows:
For my eyebrows I used the ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown" in the front part of my brow and the Dipbrow in "Soft Brown" for the rest of my brow.

Face:
Armani Luminous Silk foundation in "4"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
NYX Contour Kit
Nars "Orgasm" blush
ABH GlowKit in "That Glow"

Lips:
Mac "Whirl" Lipliner
ABH "Stripped" liquid lipstick



xo tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen