Sonntag, 5. März 2017

yellow cut crease


Hello beauties,
today i created this yellow sun inspired cut crease°
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
To start off the eyes I used the Morphe Brushes 35OM palette. First I used a light yellowy brown color all over the crease. Then to further darken it I took a deeper shade from the palette till I achieved my desired darkness. After that I took my concealer and carved out my crease. Then I took the yellow shade from the Morphe 35B and applied it all over my lid. To make it sparkle I dabbed the Urban Decay Liquid Moondust eyeshadow in "Chem Trail" over the yellow. Then to create the cat eye look I used the Jouer Cosmetics Kitten liner. For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "About Last Night" (you can use code "TINA10" to save some).




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"


Face
Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in "01 Light"
Jouer Cosmetics Bronzer in "Suntan"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in "That Glow"


Lips
NYX Soft Matte LipCream in "Abu Dhabi"






Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen