Dienstag, 14. März 2017

Modern Tea Time


Hello my loves,
today I created this spring inspired makeup look using some bits from the new Makeup Factory "Modern Tea Time" collection.
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes
To start off the eyes I used the warm brown shade form the Makeup Factory Mat Eye Colors palette in "No. 580" all over my crease for a wash of color all over my lid. Then I took the Smoky Liner in "No. 16 Bold Green" and put in my waterline and all over my lash line and slightly winged it out. To blend out the liner I used the Makeup Factory Eyeshadow in "No. 56E Green Tea". Then to highlight my inner corner I used the shade "Lucky Clover" from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit.
For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in the style "I See You Boo" (use code "TINA10" for $ off).

Brows
Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in "Soft Brown"



Face
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation in "Y325"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Makeup Factory Mat Blush in "No. 14 Apricot Rose"
The Balm MaryLouminizer


Lips
Makeup Factory Lip Color in "No. 274 Chic Apricot"








Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen