Donnerstag, 16. März 2017

sweet peach


Hey cuties,
today I created this peachy pink makeup look using some items from the Too Faced Sweet Peach Collection.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For my eyes I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. To start off I mixed "Candied Peach" and "Puree" and blended it all over my crease. To further define the crease I used "Summer Yum" and to deepen the outer V I used "Delectable". On my lid I used "Luscious" and to highlight my inner corner I used the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in 13.
For lashed I used my beloved Icona Lashes in "I See You Boo" ( you can use code "TINA10" to save some $$)

Brows
For my brows I used the Benefit KaBrow in no. 3.





Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette as Bronzer, Blush and Highlight




Lips
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in "Poppin' Peach"




Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen