Dienstag, 14. März 2017

peachy mojito


Hello my loves,
today I created this peachy look with a pop of lime green.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyes I used the Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette. To start off I blended "Sorbet" all over the crease as my main transition shade. To deepen up the crease I used the shade "Cinnamon". For my lid I took "Mojito" on a damp brush and applied it all over the lid. To blend the green and the peachy shades together I mixed "Queen Bee" and "Duke" and applied it on my inner and outer corner. Then to make the green pop more I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy". After that I did the same steps on my lower lash line. For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (Code "TINA10" for $ off).




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in "Soft Brown"

Face
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick in "Y325"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso"
Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter in "Citrine"

Lips
Marc Jacobs Le Marc LipCream in "Fawn Over Me"


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen