Montag, 27. März 2017

berry glitter


Hello my love,
Today I created this berry cut crease with a glitter liner.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyes I used my Kylie Cosmetics "The Burgundy Palette". To start off I used the shade "Beach" with a Sigma E 40 Brush. Then to darken the crease I used "Burgundy" but keeping it lower in the crease. And then I took "Brick" to further deepen the crease. After that I used my concealer on a Sigma E15 Brush to carve out my crease. Then I used my Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy" and lined my eyes along the crease and created a little wing. I used the same shades on the lower lash line. For Lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "ISeeYouBoo" (use Code "TINA10" for $ off).

Brows
For brows I used my ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"



Face
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation in "Medium Bisque"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"

Nars "Laguna" Bronzer

Nars "Orgasm" Blush

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerrero Glow Kit shade "Kitty Kat"



Lips
Kylie Cosmetics "Kristen" Liquid Lipstick











Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen