Sonntag, 2. April 2017

color coachella vibes


Hello my loves,
today I created this colourful coachella inspired makeup look.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyes I used the Kylie Cosmetics The Royal Peach Palette. To start off I used "Sorbet" all over my crease. Then to define the crease and outer corner I took "Peachy" and to further deepen it up I used "Cinnamon". Then I took my concealer and carved out the inner part of my crease and set it with "North Star" mixed with "Forever Lit" from the ABH Nicole Guerriero GlowKit. After that I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "AMP" to line the inner part of my crease. Then I used some black eyeshadow to create a soft winged liner.
For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $ off).

Brows
ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"



Face
Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"

Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Nars "Orgasm" Blush

ABH x Nicole Guerriero GlowKit shade "Forever Young"





Lips 
Jouer Cosmetics LipCream in "Terra" and "Buff"










Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen