Freitag, 21. April 2017

orange liner


Hello my loves,
today I created this very different orange liner look.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my lower lash line and for a wash of color in the crease I mixed "Puree" and "Summer Yum" from the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. As liner I used the Too Faced Melted Matte lipstick in "Mrs. Roper". To start off I created a usual winged liner and after it dried I used the NYX glitter primer over top and sprinkled some Violet Voss "Copperella" glitter on top. Then I took the lipstick again and created a line slightly above my crease but leaving a little gap in the middle and filled it in with the Tarte Eye Jewels in "White Gold".
For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $ off)



Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"

Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium"

Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Blush

Becca x Jaclyn Hill "Champagne Pop" Highlighter

Lips
Too Faced Sweet Peach Lipgloss in "Poppin' Peach"



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen