Dienstag, 18. April 2017

gold halo


Hello everyone,
this time I created this gold halo eye look for you guys.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the Morphe 35OM and the 35OS for the lid shade. To start off I used shade 1 from the 35OM palette on a Sigma E40 brush all over the crease as my initial transition shade. Then to darken the inner and outer corner I used shade 2 on a Sigma E57 brush to pack on the color and then blended it out with the E40 again. Same thing I did with shade 3 and 4 blending the color lower every time. Then to make the lid shade pop I used the NYX Glitter Primer on a Sigma E58 brush and applied the yellow gold shade from the 35OS palette right over top with the same brush.





For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" ( use code "TINA10" for $ off every purchase)

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"










Face
Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium"

Nars "Laguna" Bronzer

Morphe 9B Blush Palette

CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight"


Lips
Tarte Tarteist Lip Paint in "Get It!"
Jour "Tan Lines" lip topper over top


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen