Mittwoch, 12. April 2017

no liner liner


Hey my loves,
today I tried out this new "no liner liner" trend that's been going around Instagram.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the Morphe 35OM palette. To start off I used shade 1 as my initial transition shade all over the crease on a Sigma E40 brush. Then on the same brush I used shade 2 right below the first shade to deepen up the crease. And to further deepen the crease I used shade 3. I also used shade 3 all over the lid on a Sigma E58 brush. Then to further deepen the outer corner I used shade 4.
After the eyeshadow was done I used my concealer on a Sigma E15 brush to create that liner effect. Then used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "AMP" right in between the concealer and the eyeshadow.



To highlight my inner corner I used the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "13".
For lashes I used my all time favourite Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $$ off)

Brows
For brows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"










Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"
Nars "Laguna" Bronzer
Jouer "Bloom" Blush
Jouer Highlighter in "Rose Gold"


Lips
Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Cream in "Fawn Over Me"



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen