Sonntag, 23. April 2017

purple smokey eye




Hey beauties,
today I creates this purple smokey eye with a pop of green on the inner corner.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
As eyeshadow I used the Tarte Tarteist PRO Amazonian clay palette. To start off I mixed "Chic" "Bold" and "Indie" and popped them in my crease as my initial transition shade. To deepen up the crease I used "Mod" and as my lid shade I used "Drama" on a Sigma E58 brush. For the inner part of my lid I used the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "15". To highlight my inner corner I used the shade "Lucky Clover" from the ABH Moonchild GlowKit. As liner I used the Sigma Line Ace in "Legend".
For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "ISeeYouBoo"

Brows
Benefit KaBrow in "3"


Face
Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"

Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer

Kiko Milano Blush in "105"

ABH x Nicole Guerriero shade "Forever Young"


Lips
Jouer Cosmetics "Terra" Lipcream




Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen