Sonntag, 9. April 2017

festival glitter


Hello everyone,
today I created this festival inspired makeup look using a lot of glitter on my face and body.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For eyes I used the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I used "Burnt Orange" all over my crease as my initial transition shade with a Sigma E40 brush. Then for my lid I used "Realgar"on a Sigma E58 brush. I used the same shades on my lower lash line. After that I used the Violette Voss "Copperella" glitter with a Sigma E30 brush on my inner corner. For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $ off).

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown" 
Benefit Gimme Brow in "Light"



Face
Dior Forever Foundation in "25" with a Sigma 3DHD Kabuki brush.
To conceal my unter eyes I used the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer.
For Contour I used the Tarte Pro Glow palette shade "Shade" first to cream contour and the shade "Scuplt" to set it.
Then to add a flush off color to my cheeks I used the Becca "Amaretto" blush.
For the all over Glow I used the CoverFX "Sunlight" custom enhancer drops.

Lips
Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in "Dirty Peach". And for the stripe in the center I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy"


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen